Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Blog post 30dec2011

It's the end of the year so everybody would be reviewing the last year's new year resolution and making up new ones.

I don't have any resolution last year nor do I intend to make up any for the years ahead. But somehow as I was walking to work this morning and thinking about setting up a beauty regime for myself, I thought hey this could be my new year resolution! And then there was a list done in my head as I reached the clinic.

To say a list is somewhat exaggerating as there is only two at this moment.

1. 2012 amilia's beauty regime. That is to drink Pati Beri and Pati Prune Innershine alternately every week. My face is deprived of some good loving attention. I don't have any regime before this. And I dont like or too lazy to have one (alasan). I only use Olay Total Effect Anti-ageing cream before I apply my powder. I don't wash my face with any facial cleanser for many months now because I don't feel the need to. My skin, Alhamdulillah, bukan jenis yang berjerawat. But my sis has been telling me it lacks lustre/looking dull. Hence, the need for innershine!

2. To get proper lunch everyday.

3. To start eating fruits frequently. My husband is very picky towards fruits. Jadi tak bersemangatlah bila makan sorang. He doesnt like : watermelon, durian, rambutan, langsat, betik and many other local fruits. Ada buah yang buat batuk la, sejuk la. Hmm.. What I've seen him eat willingly so far is buah salak, n pitted prunes! Hai la buah hatiku...

No comments: